Invisalign Fraud

Forget the cost...I was never informed of the...

Forget the cost...I was never informed of the dangers or risks involved. No consent form was ever given to me to read and sign. Pre-existing conditions which were not disclosed to me by the dentist worsened and I am losing teeth as a result.

Procede with caution. If you are 50 years old or more DO NOT DO IT.

He is not knowledgeable and is not an orthodontist.

I would be interested in a class action as well. ill try and keep my story short. Im being treated by a invisalign premier Ortho. I was told 1 1/2 yrs…...2 yrs later i fit into trays aprrox 7 months back with zero results. I get fitted for 2 MORE YRS! I'm almost at the 3 yr point and my teeth just look awful! Although i can't fit into past trays like the last time. And my teeth are moving. Im not seeing any good results. My before pics six months ago ( that I've been taking) look better then the current. I never had a problem with my teeth being off centered. But as time goes on my front to teeth ( and i guess all of them ) are being shifted to the left and leaving the center of my nose. i keep a timer on my cell and hit it when there out so I'm def doing my part. I am a 37 yr old male, i wear attachments and rubber bands. IF YOUR INTERESTED IN A CLASS ACTION- please email me. I have the time to try and organize this and if we have enough people together it will be more appealing of a case to a attorney. *******@***.com
Please have people contact you via PM.  It is not safe to give your email address or other personal information out on the internet, and it is against our Community Guidelines for this reason.
Hey, Andy, we can't see your email address (I guess for privacy sake & community TOS), but do you or does anyone else here know a way for us all to communicate other than through the comments?
Please discuss any possible external communications via Private Message.  So @Efraim, I would suggest you send a private message to AndyridesPowder if you wish to organize anything like that.  Any email addresses or facebook pages or anything like that can't be given out in comments.
I would join a class action. I have been wearing these stupid trays for three years. It was supposed to an 8 month treatment to correct some lower crowding. The main issue I have now is my posterior teeth have intruded from wearing the trays so long. I am with a board certified ortho. I even asked her if I would be better off in traditional braces, and she promised me these would be better for my teeth and quicker. I have been wearing the trays with the backs cutt off for over a year in hopes of getting my back teeth to erupt back to proper position. My teeth are stained and enamel damaged from the attachments and IPR. I am so mad at myself for not insisting on regular braces, as this intrusion thing would not have happened with them. And I just looked at my informed consent and found that super-eruption is mentioned as a risk, but posterior intrusion is not. Needless to say, I have nothing good to say about Invisalign.
I'm interested in the class action also. Patients unite!
I'm also interested in a class action too!
Please add me to any class action considerations. I was also told my treatment would take no more than a year, and it has been 3 years now, and especially after the shavings, my teeth are now frightful, and worse, the NEW spaces my dentist made remain. I'm irate.
I had the same problems. My orthodontist which I got the Invisalign said it would be fine. I was biting my cheeks, tongue, and got the popping noise in my jaw. Don't use the Invisalign !!! It cracked one tooth (root canal). The popping noise started from the first week I was using the Invisalign . The orthodontist said that he would send me to a specialist after I finished my Invisalign. My jaw is now messed up permanently and it has affected my sleep. I have seen several specialists and there is nothing they can do.
If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? I have lost 2 teeth since I started Invisalign, & I was 58 this year. My teeth were not great to begin with, which is one of the things I am angry about. It seems like young people with GOOD teeth may be ok, but older people or people with not so great teeth may really suffer with this torture treatment. (For me it hurt every minute for 6 months......until I finally yanked them out!!) I am now in the process of getting a dental implant & 2 new crowns. (I needed 2 root canals also, one worked & the other one could not save the tooth.) Good luck to you- I hope you find someone to help you.

I am near the end of my 10 tray Invisalign experience. My bite is off. I keep biting my cheeks and my tongue. I've shown my dentist. He shrugs it off and says that it will be fine. He is a new provider of Invisalign and I think I should have gone to an experienced orthodontist. I feel the whole experience has been a waste of money and time. I also have a popping noise in my jaw which wasn't there before. I'm not sure what to do. I think I will probably have to go to an orthodontist and get this fixed. I am 49 years old.

i cant believe it took me so long to find that im not the only one who had issues, i was aa young teen and got them and im losing teeth left and right now at 21, illl have dentures by 25 according to my dentist now

I had Invisalign for 2 years and my teeth were still not straight. Then I had cracked teeth and lost 4 teeth: 3 molars and #9 in the front. I have had to have two implants and two more still to go. Anyone know of a good Invisalign lawyer? Please call me at ******************

Yes...But Cheryl Moin may be interested in a class action if there are enough clients that have been misled and harmed. I forwarded this link to her for her info.
I'm interested in a class action lawsuit.

Has anyone started a Class Action Suit against Invisalign? I want in on that action!!!! I just did a Review, & am really frustrated. Thanks!! *************.com.

I'm also interested in a class action law suit. Please let me know if one is starting and how I can help.
Is yours against your dentist? Thank you for the recommendation.
no...he is not interested in filing a class action at this point...he is still dealing with mine....You can contact Cheryl Moin in NYC and she may have interest.

My attorney is Joel Kotick...he can be reached at: k*@********.com.....

Did your attorney start a class action suit?
The product is not fit for purpose, after £3000 and 17 braces my teeth are still overlapped and not straight !

I am also looking in taking legal action against invisilign .

I am over 50 and am on tray 5. No problems and my teeth are doing great. Age is not the problem, may be just health status. I am going to an orthodontist. I too believe general dentist are the problem. Lack of training.

I do not know of any mal practice attorneys in California. I have been trying to get a class action suit going against Invisalign and need more people to convince an attorney. Perhaps you can email Cheryl Moin in NY...the firm is Moin....? I found her online and she is aware of my plight. Maybe she can refer you to an associate in California. Maybe we can convince her to start-up the class action suit.