Invisalign to Correct Crowding and Turning Teeth in Front

I just started - first week - and did it to...

I just started - first week - and did it to correct crowding/turning teeth in front. Very little discomfort so far but too early to tell.

Other than water, is there anything you can eat/drink while wearing the aligners - such as sugar free clear soda or a glass of white wine?

Last fall (2010), I started wearing a retainer at...

Last fall (2010), I started wearing a retainer at night and am now using it every other night. The goal is to use it just once a week or so eventually. I'm generally pleased with the results although I thought my teeth would be a bit straighter. I do recommend the procedure though - pretty painless though expensive.

The doctor is a specialist and trained in Invisalign. Recommended by my regular dentist. As an update - the dentist I used is used to much younger patients and his staff is all young. They didn't seem that comfortable with an older adult. I felt rushed and even when the dentist answered my questions, I felt like he was trying to escape too quickly. They were supposed to call me to schedule a follow up appointment but never did.