I'm So Happy I Did Smart Lipo/laser Lipo on Neck, Chin and Jowls ...I Want to Do More!

I recently had smart/laser lipo done on my...

I recently had smart/laser lipo done on my neck/chin/jowls area. I performed surgery about 2 weeks ago and saw immediate results the same day. I have had so many compliments about my appearance.

I did a lot of research with traditional lipo and laser lipo and decided to do laser even though it cost more. I am so happy with my results that I have referred 3 of my friends to my doctor.

my experience was great and office was beautiful and clean. staff was also amazing

Hi, I am curious as to who your surgeon was? I live in Honolulu and need a good doctor too! Mahalo
The lipo Honolulu procedure is easiest for healthy people who are not excessively over weight or who are of reasonably typical weight but who have specific localized regions of stubborn body fat. (for example double chins, love handles, outer thighs, inner thighs, hips, bottoms, upper arms, backs, inside knees and lastly the abdomen.Works well for me! I'm feeling sexy more than ever!
Hi, can you suggest an Honolulu based surgeon?
Hello,i had the treatment 6 days ago,on my upper arms/back and the jowls.I could see immediately results on my jowls 2 days after surgery,but now 6 days post i ve got the feeling a little bit of the jowls came back!!i know recovery time and results will takes time(at least on my arms as they are still swollen and they hurt when i touch them,but thats not unusual),but after seeing such a good result on my jowls after 2,3 days,now i m a bit concerned about the final results!so how was your experience?p.s. i was wearing the head garment the first few days almost 24/7,but last night i took it off...
I am looking to get my abdomen and axillary area done in Honolulu. Who was your doctor?
Did you ever find a good doctor?
How long was the recovery? I am having it done next week and am terrified about the bruising and returning to work