Full Face IPL - Too Much Risk and Uncertainty

Pros: n/aCons: possible side effects, long term...

Pros: n/a

Cons: possible side effects, long term risk?

I had a full face IPL treatment 5 days ago. I am 36, and I hoped it will improve my skine texture, I have oily skin, some enlarged pores and a few fine superficial lines.

Unfortunatelly I didn't do a good research before I went for this procedure because if I read all this posts before I would never do that. I originaly believed it is a safe procedure with no serious side effects.. The nurse only told me that I will have a little bit swollen and flushed face which will go away overnight. It really went away over night but I still have a burning sensation which I feel especially at night. Also my skin feels somewhat tight when I smile.

After I read about all those negative experience I worry that it could still have some negative effects in the future. I would be the happiest person if my face would look like now - oily, with some enlarged pores and a few fine lines. Just what I started with. I so much hope nothing bad will happen in the future. I did it and it can't be undone and now I live with the fear.