Loved the Results - Totally Worth It - Absolutely Will Do It Again Too! - Camarillo, CA

I was 39 years old with really fair, freckly skin....

I was 39 years old with really fair, freckly skin. I was bad about wearing sunscreen in the past and had some really bad sunburns/tanning attempts when I was younger. Add some hyperpigmentation from a pregnancy in there and I was really unhappy with the irregular spots and uneven tone and texture of my skin. I felt like my freckles weren't cute anymore, they were just big age spot blobs! I had IPL done to my face, neck, chest and hands and one session really made a huge difference - I also chose to use the numbing cream on my skin beforehand so I only experienced a mild stinging.

The dark patches were immediately visible and it was really noticable for about a week on my face and up to two weeks everywhere else. It was easily covered with make-up for those times I cared about people seeing me with such dark freckles and spots. Afterwards my skin tone was more even, less blotchy and my skin looks younger and fresher - fine lines faded as well. I've had many people comment on how good I look (and they don't know I had IPL!) and the usually ask if I've changed my hair or make-up because they can't quite put their finger on the change. I'm very happy with the results! Will totally do it again as needed!

hi, would you give me full name of the place you had done the procedure?
Who did the procedure Dr or technician ? Thanks
That $700 for 1 treatment??