Blurry / Double Vision - I Will Never Do Botox Again!!!!

I had Botox injected above and between my eyes for...

I had Botox injected above and between my eyes for deep furrows I was developing between my eyes. This area definitely looks better after 1 week but I have experienced so many terrible side effects that I will never do it again.

This was my first and last time for Botox.

How long did others experience blurred vision and double vision while driving at night after Botox injections above eyes? I had my injection 1 week ago, didn't really notice any vision problems until 4-5 days but now is very noticeable. I also had flu-like symptoms day 1-5, those are better now although not completely resolved. This was my first and last time for Botox.

She did not inform me of all of the potential side effects or I never would have done it. She said some people get a droopy eyelid for a while. She never mentioned flu sysmtoms, vision problems,etc.