I Want to Remove Excess Fat Transferred into my Forehead.

I had a fat transferred into my forehead, and now...

I had a fat transferred into my forehead, and now am seeking a treatment to remove the excess amount of fat having tried two traditional liposuction procedures but without any result.

I have a depression in my forehead following an accident. My doctor did a good job by filling the area with fat, however there is some excess which I want to get rid of it. I tried traditional liposuction twice but without gaining any result.

My question is: can smart lipo do my a favor or I won't get any notable result?
Dr.Thomas N.Y MD

He was honest.

same problem for me, except that I did it in vipclinic (korea) after the advice of the consultant... I used to have a normal forehead before... so imagine big problem I have now..
same nightmare here. Please share more info on the removal and survival rate of the fat, my whole face looks flatter and fatter now... literally paying to fxxk my face...
What does your face look like now. I hope you have ended up with a much more favorable outcome. I had fat transfer 6 days ago and look fat as well, I am extremely swollen and have and infection on my whole right side. I look like 2 different people, me on a bad day puffy on one side and someone about 50 pounds heavier on the other side. I thought this was a non-invasive procedure with injections just under the skin. Had no idea I would have injections through the inside of my mouth and fat put into my cheekbone!!!! I would have never agreed to have this done
I hope you are getting better now, Don't worry and don't be hard on your self, give it time. Fat gradually will shrink down, and hopefully you will get the result you paid your money for. I underwent a fat removal last month, and am still recovering. The area is still swollen, but am not really worried about it. Please update me with your status. Regards
How are things now James2? For 9 years, the fat on your forehead remained the same?
Please Why you didn't come to ask me prior going under the knife. Since 2003 and am trying to get rid of this misery, and all my efforts to this date went in vain. The problem that your fat is in the cheek, which will result in a scar if you attempt to remove it. However, you are still at 10 day mark, so it's early to judge to result. Give it time, at least three months, then evaluate the situation. Am ready to help you out with it.
James2, how did the forehead fat removal go? Please check back and let us know - there are many here that are interested in reversing this nightmare.
Did you get rid of the excess fat? I am also not happy with my fat grafting on my cheeks. I look very fat. My face has changed completely and I do not have any cheek bones left. I would also like to get rid of fat from my face as soon as possible. I had it done 10 days ago..and can not see myself in the mirror looking like an egg. Let me know if you were able to find a treatment to remove the excess fat..thanks,