I Have Rosacea and Went to Get a Photofacial & Microdermabrasion (30 Y/o Male)

I purchased a package of 5 photofacials and 5...

I purchased a package of 5 photofacials and 5 microdermabrasions. I am a male age 30 with rosacea.

i did it to treat rosacea, i wanted to get rid of rosacea acne as well as minimize blushing. I cant work like this so not sure if it is worth it at this point.

After the dermabrasion my face puffed up and was very red, two weeks later I went in for the photofacial. That was thursday and now it is sunday, my face is a type of red ive yet to experience. It feel tight and sunburnt. Im hesitant to go back for more treatments, how long until my skin repairs itself?

Never use microderm as a treatment options for rosacea. I always use sensitive skin care products on my clients with rosacea. Microderm can be harmful when used on someone with rosacea. As an Esthetician I would have never offered microderm as a treatment option. Sorry you had to experience that.
you should never ever do microderm if you have rosacea,it can lead to severe irritation and broken blood vessels. photofacials are great to treat rosacea but not with microdermabrasion.