I Got Breast Implants Three Months Ago and I Am VERY Unhappy! Please Help

I was full C. My breasts got smaller and drooped...

I was full C. My breasts got smaller and drooped after having two kids. I had Silicone gel to correct the sagging of the breasts.

I had breast implants put in three months ago. They are 450 Silicone gel. I am 5'4 and weight 115. I asked for full C or small D. Doctor gave me DD! I look HUGE!

I can't afford to get smaller implants. I am so devastated. I don't want to get out of the house. What do I do?

I'm also curious abt an update. Got 325 cc and feel huge, want go down to 250
I know this is an older post, but I am curious as to what you ended up doing? I'm 5'5" and 115 lbs and my doctor placed 450cc HP implants two weeks ago and I am not happy either. I also asked to be a full C or no more than a small D. Now I am huge and feel like I look ridiculous. Any advice?
i got 450cc mentor gel's and they told me i would be a d and i look alot smaller. i just got them put in 5 days ago. So they haven't dropped . So will they look bigger once they drop?

Amber, Discuss your concerns about your breast size with your surgeon. Personally, I spend a lot of time with my patients discussing size and looking at before and after pictures to make sure we are both on the same page. If you are unhappy, it should be a relatively simple procedure to replace the breast implants with a smaller size. Gainesville, FL

No plastic surgeon can guarantee cup size, if they did then you should state youre unsatisfied and remind them they guaranteed cup size. Take notice in the fact that implants look smaller than actual breasts too, a DD looks more like a natural D.