Botox for Hyperhidrosis - Compensentary Sweating

I had botox hyperhidrosis under my arms about 16...

I had botox hyperhidrosis under my arms about 16 months ago 50 units each arm) and although was great in dramatically reducing sweat in this area, the moment I start to exercise (I'm a boxer) enormous amounts of sweat just pour from my hairline, face, neck and back which is much more embarassing and never happened before. I've tried topical solutions for my hairline but it only worked the first time I tried it.

The moment I start to exercise (I'm a boxer) enormous amounts of sweat just pour from my hairline, face, neck and back which is much more embarassing and never happened before. I'm just worried as assumed the effects of my treatment would have wore off by now?? Please anybody, is there anything I can do about this, any advise or reassurance much appreciated :(

I'm sorry to hear about this outcome. You may find expert answers here to excessive sweating and hyperhidrosis

Surgicare

Even though I've had a bad result with my treatment I was well looked after and this does't mean anybody else would have the same effects with this treatment