Juvederm Ultra for Lip Augmentation

I have a large bruise on one half of my upper lip,...

I have a large bruise on one half of my upper lip, post Juvederm Ultra lip augmentation. It's been 48 hrs post procedure, and I am wondering if taking a vitamin C supplement at this time will help the bruising go away faster? I'm also wondering if it would help to apply a warm compress to the bruise? Does anyone know if it is better to rub over-the-counter vitamin K or arnica cream to reduce discoloration from the bruise?

I have a large bruise on one half of my upper lip, post Juvederm Ultra lip augmentation. It's been 48 hrs. post procedure, and I am wondering if taking a vitamin C supplement at this time will help the bruising go away faster? I'm also wondering if it would help to apply a warm compress to the bruise? Does anyone know if it is better to use over-the-counter vitamin K or arnica cream to reduce discoloration from the bruise?

Provider (RN) has 13 years of experience in dermal filler injections. However, I'm not sure if my bruising is from the injector's technique or because I bruise anyway. She was conservative in doing my initial Juvederm Ultra lip augmentation, which is what I requested.