Evolence for Dark Eye Bags

I am disgusted that I had the injection of...

I am disgusted that I had the injection of evolence. Two lumps later, 18 months and counting. The lumps are noticeable and worse than having the dark bags.

Is there any hope of removing lumps caused by evolence? The two lumps are under my right eye for 18 months now. If it was removed surgically, does it leave a scar? Can a minimal incision be used to remove the material? How much does it cost to remove the lumps?

Claimed to be experienced, but them tried to act like I had the lump before the procedure.

So the Dr.'s say the fillers desolve after a certain amount of time but what they don't know is it leaves empty sacs where the filler was put in! You go back to them and they say oh NO it's gone and desolved by now and your like well what about these sacs it left???? They really don't have an answer and act like it's what you had before! Totally wrong! They need to do more research on this. Don't get any fillers under your eyes Ladies it's not worth it!
Evolence should never be used in the tear trough area. It could however last 18 mos in that area of your face because there isn't much movement there.
I hope the lumps disappear and show no sign of the product. Time will only tell.
Vern, I doubt you had Evolence. It is not used for under eyes, never will be because it is too thick, NOT FDA approved for this area. Check to see what product Dr. actually used. You may be able to melt it away with a different compound. Get the med records and take it to a reputable Dr.
Yes, I did have evolence. I had it done in Canada. Such a mistake of mine that I did not do any research. I trusted my dermatologist by his suggestion. He told me that he has had nice results. Now I have to walk around with the after effects. When I looked at his web site, he no longer advertises this product...
my dr put under my eye as well...have you gotten any help yet? im trying to find someone with an answer
The lumps are still under my eye. I was told that if I ever have a blethoplasty, the doctor can try and scrape it out. I have had to live with these lumps for the last two years now.
Go back and tell whomever did it. I wouldn't use it; it was too new to try, and now I'm hearing bad things...after I got lumps. It didn't last long, but 18 mos. is really long.