Breasts Uneven After 2nd Augmentation (700cc Silicone Memory Gel)

I am unhappy with my uneven breasts after my last...

I am unhappy with my uneven breasts after my last breast surgery in May 2008. I was 30 years old and had 2 children when I had my first surgery. My size was 34B (small B) and my doctor recommended 340cc saline implants. I wanted larger, but he didn't recommend going too large. He put in 325cc and 340cc in each breast.

Last year I decided to go larger as I found the 340cc too small for my frame and found I was constantly wearing padded, push up bras to get the look I wanted. I went back to my same doctor and we agreed on 700cc silicone memory gel implants. My doctor never discussed the original 15cc size difference and since he was my original surgeon I never questioned the size issue.

3 weeks after my surgery I noticed my right breast was larger then my left. Being familiar with surgery, I waited for them to settle and just thought it was due to being right handed.

At 7 months it was quite obvious that the right was larger then the left breast. I was extremely upset, called his office and made an appointment. My doctor advised my breast are completely even, but the side of my right breast and profile is larger due to my rib-cage placement and my right side lifting the right breast implant higher. I asked if there was anything that could be done and he said no and I shouldn't be worried about it. Only I could tell and no woman has the exact same breasts. I asked about putting a 50cc higher implant in the left side to possibly even them out. He didn't recommend it as a 3rd surgery is risky but would do it if I wanted it and of course charge me for it. Obviously I said no and left defeated.

I again waited until my year, still knowing that things could possibly change. I am now at 13 months and they are still uneven. My question is, is there anything that can be done to resolve this issue if I can't move past this issue?

Is it possible to create an even, matching symetrical breast visual line from the top, side and bottom of both breasts using silicone memory gel implants?

I recommended alot of people to my surgeon, but I'm not happy with the way he handles post op patient concerns. Bed-side manor I should say.

I think your breast look GREAT!
I just had surgery and suggested to have 35 cc extra on my right breast which has always been slightly bigger; when out of the or, doctor told me they decided not to since it was such a small difference. Now thou, i have exactly what you have (The difference is much bigger now than before implants). I just hope it will not get worst. Did you notice it got worst at all or did you finally do something about it ? C
Hi i have the same problem, did you ever fix it and what did your dr. say for his final evaluation? I am unhappy too. Help. Mr dr. doesnt want to go in again, he says i will be chasing it like a dog chases its tail..
Why? They look great
I personally think you look GREAT, I just am 1 month 1 week post op and look close to you a little uneven. Nobody is perfectly even I've noticed. I love the fill look you've got. I am 5ft 9inches and 148 pounds my PS talked me into 450 moder plus profile and I am a large B small C. I told him and showed him pics that reflected a 550 to 600 cc,I'm not really happy, I wanted to be larger. I go back Monday to discuss my issue. Good luck, you look wonderful. I don't think you can adjust size with gel unless it's a huge amount of uneven..that's what i was told.
Hi, I have the same problem. I had augmentation 2 years ago, and after 7 months, the right one had a much higher profile from the top & cleavage area. I was ashamed to wear a swimsuit or low-cut top. My surgeon noted that I have more breast tissue & larger chest muscle on the right, which I was previously aware of. He said it was probably the problem, and offered to lower the right pocket for no charge. He did a revision of the right breast, but it's still not even with the left. I kind of gave up after that. When they need replacing, I'll see what can be done to make them as even as they were before augmentation. I feel for you! Believe me, mine's a lot more noticeable than yours, which seems almost imperceptible from the pics. Have you decided what to do?