Botox For Gummy Smile, Asymmetrical Results

After researching Botox for gummy smile for 2...

After researching Botox for gummy smile for 2 years I finally had it done 2 weeks ago. I have asymmetrical results.

I really like the results on one side but the other side droops. I went to a highly recommended PS who is also a dentist.

I want to find a PS who can do this in Oklahoma, because I'd really like to keep up the treatments as long as both sides are symmetrical.

Do I wait this out and try again in a few months or do I get a touch-up and make both sides equally droopy?

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

UPDATE: I went ahead and had a touch-up...

UPDATE: I went ahead and had a touch-up (free) on the right side.  He said he put a very small amount in so I will have to wait and see if both sides are equal.  Despite the PS's vast experience he did say he has performed this procedure only a couple times before.  A rare request, he said, so I think the results were quite good considering that.  My internet research shows exactly the injection spot so I will talk to him about this next time so we make sure that my lip corners can still go "up".  That's the effect I don't like... that the left corner of my mouth doesn't go up in a "grin."

I had Botox for gummy smile and it has been nearly 2 weeks. One side of my mouth is satisfactory (my right side) and the other side is drooping. Do I wait it out or do I get a touch up on the right side so it matches the left? I like the look of the side that doesn't droop. Too bad the other side does. I'd really like to keep up the treatments!!

I was also looking the get Botox for my gummy smile. Do you know how many untis you got on each side? Thank you!
This review is very old, so usually people don't answer after five years :).  Here is some information from the doctors you may find helpful:

Botox Units Needed to Correct Gummy Smile?

What is the Best Way to Treat my Gummy Smile?

How Much Does Botox Cost for Gummy Smile?