Tried Traditional Lipo After Pregnancy, Got SmartLipo to Correct It

After reading so many reviews I was kindda nervous...

After reading so many reviews I was kindda nervous. I visited a few places but my Dr was the only one that did bloodwork before so I felt better about that.

I had an ugly stomach after my son was born and I had done traditional lipo on my lower abs before so it was to correct that and to also have my upper abs and flanks done.

The procedure is not really painful. What hurts the most are the shots in the beginning. The laser itself does not hurt and the suctioning feels like a deep, deep massage (that bothers a little). The garment is not too bad but the drainage is a bother. Good thing it is not for too long.

I rested when I came home but got up to watch a movie and eat and walked around just fine. This mormning I got up, went to get coffee and work from home on my computer. My Dr and staff were awesome. I felt very at ease.

ANy questions, please ask. Will post pictures and updates soon.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Dr. Cimerberg

Dr actually sees you the day of consult and explains in full detail. Staff was very friendly and helpful. They go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and while in the procedure the Dr asks if you are ok.