Green Peel - What I Think So Far...

So spent last night reading reviews of the Green...

So spent last night reading reviews of the Green Peel. Here is what I think so far.

I don't know why everyone is complaining about how sore it is as I have not found it so. It is somewhat uncomfortable but not highly painful at all. It did feel like my face had been dipped in fiberglass as I was going to bed but this has dissipated by this morning.

My face is now red and dry and tight so we shall have to see how it goes. I was able to go outside today with a hat to cover my face from the sun and no one noticed my face. It does just look like I've been a bit sun burnt.

It looks like I might peel in the next few days so shall have to wait and see...

So far so good...

Looking at the other reviews, I've picked up the following themes:

1. There are many bad beauty therapists out there, just because someone has a BTEC (UK qualification) in Beauty Thearapy doesn't make them a good Therapist!

2. Only have the Green Peel at a salon if you can find a recommendation from another person who has had the procedure at that salon.

3. I only paid £155.00 ($255.00USD approximately). I live in central London one of the most expensive places in the world so if you are paying more than this then find it somewhere else.

4. Do exactly what you are told to do by your therapist. And always remember that at the end of the day that your results will vary from everyone else as you are a unique individual.

I've taken some before pictures and will be comparing to the after pictures and will let you know how it goes.

Bloomsbury Beauty

Near the British Museum in London. It is a little salon run by a very friendly and competent lady. I've been a number of times now and will go back again.