Green Peel - What I Think So Far...

So spent last night reading reviews of the Green...

So spent last night reading reviews of the Green Peel. Here is what I think so far.

I don't know why everyone is complaining about how sore it is as I have not found it so. It is somewhat uncomfortable but not highly painful at all. It did feel like my face had been dipped in fiberglass as I was going to bed but this has dissipated by this morning.

My face is now red and dry and tight so we shall have to see how it goes. I was able to go outside today with a hat to cover my face from the sun and no one noticed my face. It does just look like I've been a bit sun burnt.

It looks like I might peel in the next few days so shall have to wait and see...

So far so good...

Looking at the other reviews, I've picked up the following themes:

1. There are many bad beauty therapists out there, just because someone has a BTEC (UK qualification) in Beauty Thearapy doesn't make them a good Therapist!

2. Only have the Green Peel at a salon if you can find a recommendation from another person who has had the procedure at that salon.

3. I only paid £155.00 ($255.00USD approximately). I live in central London one of the most expensive places in the world so if you are paying more than this then find it somewhere else.

4. Do exactly what you are told to do by your therapist. And always remember that at the end of the day that your results will vary from everyone else as you are a unique individual.

I've taken some before pictures and will be comparing to the after pictures and will let you know how it goes.

Bloomsbury Beauty

Near the British Museum in London. It is a little salon run by a very friendly and competent lady. I've been a number of times now and will go back again.

hi Folks,

Apologies that i'd completely forgotten to up date this post!

I hve to say that I would not now recommend having a green peel done. I followed all the after care instructions and have found no difference to my skin. If anything the pores around my nose are now bigger and get nasty black heads in them.

Over the past year I've been having omnilux sessions which have proved really fantastic and have gotten rid of lots of little lines! They also do a blue light which is brilliant for mild to moderate acne vulgaris.

Overall as far as I can tell the green peel is a waste of money. you'd be better off going for a decent chemical peel and strictly following the after care instructions.

Check out a company called Destination Skin. They have salons all over the uk and do given results!

Hope this helps.
Irestar6, pls where did you get your green peel done?
where did you have this procedure done? I am looking for a place to do it on my face and back. I have mild hyperpigmentation from acne scarring and mild acne.