Restylane Injection in Tear Trough Caused Blood Pocket

For the past 2 years I used Juvederm to fill the...

For the past 2 years I used Juvederm to fill the tear troughs. This was done by the same RN in a Plastic Surgeon's ofc and I didn't have any problems. This time she hit a blood vessel because the bruising started within hours, even though I applied ice immediately and for the first 24 hours (and I slept sitting up). Within 5 hours of the injection I could see it was going to be more than a bruise.

I had Restylane injected in my tear troughs 2 days ago and within 4 hours started swelling (minimal) and now have a large blood pocket underneath my eye (as wide as my eye). I was told by my RN to use Arnica topically and take Arnica tabs. I have done so since the injection and so far no change. Is there anything I can do to decrease swelling and heal? Should I seek medical attention?
I am very happy with it, I suggest not taking asprin for a week or so before the procedure though. That is what my bruising was from. I look less tired and my face is more evenly proportioned. I would definatly reccomend it! Want even better results? Dysport for corners of the eyes and forehead, what a great combination!! Good luck~
come onlet us know how it worked out!
I had retylane injected for hollow orbital eye area today. My right eye is swollen and has visible bruising yet the left eye is only slightly red. Is it normal for one eye to swell more than the other? My PS injected the same amount on both sides. Just curious what may be the cause?

Would recommend for other treatments, not Restylane in tear troughs.