Full Face Botox Scare!

I had full face botox 8 days ago, as suggested by...

I had full face botox 8 days ago, as suggested by doc despite my main concerns just for frown line and crow feet.

After effects - the entire face looks tighter, younger with slight freeze look. However, my double eyelids were entirely hidden now, my eyes also look fierce and more puffy on the upper and lower lids. I do not dare to go back to my doctor (1st time seeing him) for fear any further "corrections" would worsen the situation.

Pls advise what should i do now? what causes it and how long would it return to looking more natural?

Another thing is that you had a full face Botox treatment what does that include? shouldn't have had a full face botex!Because their are places thet Botox shouldn't go that the reason they make filler this is to be used in other places in the face that Botox is not to be used. Are you talking about area like the forehead, center of nose, above the center forehead, and also around the smile line of the eyes, when they are doing the eye they normally put smaller amounts around the outer eye area. Study up on the atomy of the face muscles and this way you can learn the way they work but if you want Boox you are going to look younger that because the wrinkles are no longer there.
frankly i don't really know the exact points cos the doc is so fast with his hands; using just several mins to cover around 32 points..incl glabella, centre of forehead, upper forehead near sides of hairline, outer crow feet, jaw, side of nose, below mouth etc.. Now i am able to move my forehead and brow a little. But my face somehow look strange...eyes a slightly larger but looking very fierce when i look up with chin down as my eyelid is still droop on the tail end..overall not natural though slightly tighter.
Well! your face is going to look tighter and younger that is what Botox does! Although next time have them put smaller (not meaning diluted down with saline) but less the amount of cc in those area and then it shouldn’t make it look so drastic of a change. Your face will look tight and will also have a shine try using face power along with you make up this may with the shine. It takes time for you to get use to seeing yourself without the wrinkles especially if you have had them awhile and don’t worry it wears off in about three months and don’t be afraid just have him use less in those area. If I were you I would take some close up pictures so next time you can show the Doctor what you don’t want to happen again, hope this help a little have fun you probably look fantastic !!!