Seeking Advice - Left with Scarring After Fraxel Repair

Hello, everyone. I'm a 26 y.o. female, about 11...

Hello, everyone. I'm a 26 y.o. female, about 11 months ago I've had Fraxel Eye Repair done. Actually I was satysfied w/my skin prior to that. The reason I went there is to get rid of a scar on my left upper-lid. Doctor took a look and said that my only option is Fraxel Repair, because my scar is old(5 years) .

Procedure was very painfull, afterwards the area started to bleed, so they put an ice bag on treated area, which felt like somebody was peeling my skin with a grater... Now I'm left with brown spots, scars which look like black holes, bigger eyebags, Scar is still same. The thing i worry is about that my skin under -eyes lost elasticity, it looks like it belongs to someone who is in mid 40's, and i'm only in her 20's!

How can i reverse effects of Fraxel Eye Repair? left with some scarring.What can I do with skin to bring elasticity back?

Also, I initially thought I had a good result until 4 months later when the swelling had completely resolved and I looked worse than I did prior. A total scam.
I lost elasticity as well and I too avoiid the mirror. This has been awful. Thanks to magzee for referral, I may seek consult even though I am in midwest. I can't stand feeling like this.

Read the two horror story posts. The Doctor selection is critical! Its laser and can really do damage if not in the right hands. Dr Howard Conn, MD in Irvine, CA is fantastic. He is an Opthamologist and Ocular Plastic Surgeon, might be worth a shot if you're in CA. He did my Fraxel with great results. Hope it helps, good luck.

I had the same experience with Fraxel repair for my eyes.I was left with hyperpigmentation that has not resolved and it has been over a year and the crepey skin I had wanted to treat is worse than before. It has been a nightmare. My lifestyle has changed drastically. I wish I had never done it and now have invested more than I paid for it to try and fix the damage and have had no luck.
i know pain. i've noticed that i've started avoiding mirrors, cause i'm angree at myself for this...It was stupid of me even think of going for laser, cause i've lived before with that scar... so now i'm trying different creams and massages at least to fix results from laser treatment
Have you found anything that works? I am in the same bed. :(
Will you list your provider- so important.
who did the procedure?