Love my Fraxil Repair Results So Far

Arlington Hts,IllinoisI Had my procedure done 3...

Arlington Hts,Illinois

I Had my procedure done 3 days ago and i already see differences. The docter was extremely informative regarding the procedure. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PROCEDURE TO ANYONE.

Dr. John Kotis

Excellent plastic surgeon. This docter explained everything in detail.He was professional and gentle. Truly an artist.

The thumbs up people need to update their happiness after they have had the procedure 4 months post. I can guarantee probably not so in love. DO NOT DO THIS.
I had Fraxel done in 06', twice. They recommended having 3 sessions, but after the first one, my skin looked great. All of the sun damage from driving was gone. When I had the second one, my skin didn't look as good, more discoloration left behind. I wish I would have left it at one. Since then, I haven't worn sunscreen as I should have and am considering a ViPeel as it is much less costly. Heard mixed reviews about it. Has anyone had both?
I am 3 days post Fraxel CO2 and very worried. My face is still bright red and a little swollen. When I wash my face with my fingertips and Cerva, the skin does sloth off. Afraid I am washing too hard... Bright red and now worried... did I do the right thing by having laser for my acne scarring.... How long does this red last, Skin looks a little uneven (like before) but cannot really tell due to the red... Is this hyperpigmentation... any advice will be so appreciated.
Hi Just found your post. I too am thinking of having this procedure done. How are you healing? Any better? Thanks Annie
Probably had restore done, not repair if anything
This post has fake written all over it. Day 3 and you are cursing your doctor and yourself for having had this procedure done. Not a pretty sight. Please do not contaminate this reputable site with your fake posts.
I have to agree with the above post, I have had Fraxel Repair, and am happy with my results, but the third day I was still in the midst of recovery and questioned whether I made a good decision, you are still healing, red, and raw on the third day, I really don't think anyone could determine their level of satisfaction with this procedure on the third day. Just my opinion.