Not Worth the Money

It was very painful. I did it to help minimize...

It was very painful. I did it to help minimize the wrinkles around my eyes, cheeks and around my mouth.

I am in my late mid 40s. I was hoping to have this procedure lessen the need for a facelift in the future, which is what the marketing material suggested.

I had the procudue done at the first part of the year and now almost 6 months later, I have rough dry areas that are not reacting to any hydration at all. The areas are forming lines that I never had before. I am so sad that I decided to do this with the money I had saved. I should have waited until more "real" results were available.

Went to the docter with the problems I was experiencing post procedure and more products and procedures were recommeded (ie. more money)

I am so sorry! Did you know her personally? Wasn't she pretty young?
Yes, she was very young, very beautiful and extremely brave.
Wanted to let you know that Angie Walker (awalk on realself), who has helped so many people through fraxel disasters, passed away Friday night from a brain aneurism. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.
Oh my god!! oh my god i can't even big to express how sad that makes me I had read so many many of her posts and the terrible disaster fraxel took on her face and how she became somewhat suicidal and how it ruined her life and then she passed away?!? please tell me it was not prevantable This is SO extremely tragic May she rest in peace
This laser goes to deep ...killing stem cells ect... They are basically doing fractionated radiation treatment to your face and you end ub with compromised radiation damaged skin.... Please this is a marketing ploy You think it's fine at first and are not happy 6 months or less later... They end up with saggy damaged skin dark patches or scarring,,, It looks better at first because the veins are coagulated so it looks smooth and creamy....But it's dead skin like a scar....no blood flow.... When the new skin surfaces it is scarred or looks bumpy like acne/acne scarring
To whom do you report these results. There must be some sort of a governing organization.
FDA Website has a system to report adverse events...Doctors are not required to report So it is up to us
thank you for your honesty. Its too bad you had such a negative experience. I think I'm gonna pass and just do injectables around the mouth area. Take care.
I have done the injectable and I am very happy with them. Going to stay with them too. Best of luck