Fraxel Restore - No Results, Worried About Scarring

Pleas help me i don't know what i should do to my...

Pleas help me i don't know what i should do to my face. since 45 days i burn my face by acne cream when i used it on some acne and it's mack my skin burn and it's peel very much and it's take one week to heal. But it's this spot I ask my doctor about it he say i have infection and gave me a cream for (PERDERM) and he say it will disappear by time. But it's not change the brown and red color stay and aolmost 40 day i wary if it will be a scar.

I had my third FRXEL acne scars remove (10) day ago and the doctor didn't made this area. He say it's may stay infection. 10 days ago i am in very bad situation i don't know what i should do and i don't find any result from the last FRAXEL Restore treatment just red face and the treatment leave burn places that not heal yet and i scare of that will leave scar.

If i make TCA PEEL to this area it's will gone or what i have to do? And what about that places that not heal yet it will leave scar or no? I fell very diffidence PLEASE HELP ME.

I don't find any result from FRAXEL Restore laser. I scare of that will leave scar and my face very red and bad