Fraxel Really Worked for Me for Dark Spots on Face Caused by Pregnancy

I have received two Fraxel treatments in the past...

I have received two Fraxel treatments in the past year and a half and am up for my third this December (after my second treatment last December, my doctor told me I only needed to do a follow up treatment in a year). I had a lot of dark spots in my face, a result from my pregnancy and years of using birth control pills combined with a propensity to get dark spots... I am young, but the dark spots made me look years older and I was not happy at all. I had tried pulsed light treatments and they worked for a while but then the spots would return twice as dark and large..... I had nearly given up until my dermatologist told me about Fraxel.

My first treatment went really well, I felt no pain and the swelling and redness was minimal (I went to lunch with my family the next day and people commented I looked like I had quite a sunburn). The improvements to my skin were pretty amazing. Most dark spots were gone and I was left only with some minimal old scars.

Four months later I got another treatment. This time, the pain was quite considerable, and I spent the following 3 days looking like a monster, swollen, red, etc. The day following the procedure, I pretty much spent in bed, feeling a bit lousy. However, the results were truly amazing.

As of right now, a year later, I have virtually no dark spots, no acne scars, and the size of the pores has reduced considerably. I honestly look much better now (and much younger) than I did 5 years ago.

My dermatologist has a lot of experience with cosmetic procedures, and he has been the only medical professional (I consulted many) who actually recommended something that worked in my case...

What Dr. did you see in Costa Rica. I just saw Tubush in CR,
Hi Baba, could you please tell me which Fraxel -Repair or restore- you had? Where and who in Costa Rica performed your treatment? I really need to do something for scars but I am scared of damaging my whole face in my effort to minimize some scars and very little brown spots.