Fraxel on Arms - Bridgewater, NJ

I just had my 1 treatment two days ago on my arms...

I just had my 1 treatment two days ago on my arms it was painful i was not numb enough but its too early for results i need atleast two more treatments which will also cost 300.00 for each one.

what kind of scars are they?? I know scars from the face can differ from the arms..are they raised?
would recommend this dr? can you give out contact info. much appreciated :)
oh, my doctor is at Allegro MedSpa in Sta. Rosa, California.
i had 3 sessions on my upper arms for scarring due to pimples and it did wonders for me. im doing 4 sessions on my neck because of a wound that hyperpigmented and scarred. i got the setting which is 35-5-8. but she is using a lower setting for my neck this time. she also gave me a test spot for IPL but i'm afraid of more hyperpigmentation. by the way, after you finished your treatments, ask your doctor if you could use Glytone 17.7 lotion for maintainance. It will help. Mine is $550 per session for my both upper arms and $250 for my neck per session.Hang unto it. You will be happy after 3 sessions and wait 3-4 months after your 3rd session to see the best results.
What were you trying to improve? Did you have scars? How long ago did you have it done?