Fraxel Re-store Laser - Tucson, AZ

Ijust had the treatment tonight. It was painful...

Ijust had the treatment tonight. It was painful but not as bad as laser hair removal in my opinion. The cool air hose gave me some control and seemed to help.

I did it for anti-aging-wrinkles, skin tightening and age spots. It is too soon to rate my satisfaction with this treatment but so far I am happy with my provider.

What is the best post treatment for Fraxel re-store? I have been told not to use any moisturizers, but this seems worng to me. They said they were worried about breakouts and wanted me to buy an expensive B-5 serum. Since I already have many expensive facial products I opted out. I would like to use emu oil. What do you think? Or have experienced?

I have had 4 more Fraxel treatments since I last...

I have had 4 more Fraxel treatments since I last posted. I still got breakouts with them, so I started taking an antibiotic that my provider proscribed 1 week before and 1 week after. I love the results! My skin looks smoother and rosy. I do it for the collagen building. It almost completely took away a broken blood vessel spot on my face that I had had for 18 years. Plus, my pores are smaller on and around my nose.