Fraxel on Arms

I had my first Fraxal treatment today...on my...

I had my first Fraxal treatment today...on my arms!! Has anyone else done that? I didn't mind the pain, although it was noticable on the inner most part of my upper arm. I'm 61 and have lots of crinkley, wrinkly skin above my elbow on the inside of my arms. I was treated below and above my elbow crease.

I will be getting 4 treatments. Do not have swelling and only minor redness.

Have you found success with Fraxel treatment on the arms?

I had my first Fraxel treatment today...on my...

I had my first Fraxel treatment today...on my arms!! Has anyone else done that? I didn't mind the pain, although it was noticable on the inner most part of my upper arm. I'm 61 and have lots of crinkley, wrinkly skin above my elbow on the inside of my arms. I was treated below and above my elbow crease.I will be getting 4 treatments. Do not have swelling and only minor redness.Have you found success with Fraxel treatment on the arms?

Another update: Treatment #4. I learned something the 4th time that I wish I had known the first time. After the numbing cream was put on, I wrapped my arms with Press n' Seal. Yes! The stuff you use in the kitchen!! It was night and day difference. I almost didn't need the cold air blowing on my arms during treatment. Still only seeing slight imporvement in the wrinkles on my arms. But if I won the lottery or came into a huge sum of money, I would probably try a few more treatments...just to see if I continue to "tighten". Especially now that I know how to stop the burning.
I now have had 3 treatments and have 1 more scheduled in the next couple of weeks. Did it work? Not $4,000 worth...but I think it did tighten things somewhat. If I had unlimited money I would probably go for another round of 4....but I've put about as much money into this that I'm going to. The results do seem to come a couple of weeks after the treatment, so maybe by the end of 4 treatments I will be happier. I DO know this is a tough area to treat.
I'm thinking about the same procedure. How many treatments did you have and did it work. This will help make my decision
Skin Klinic Paridise Valley, AZ

This is only my first treatment. Everything so far is fine.