Fraxel Treatments Smoothed out my Scar

I had a series of 5 fraxel treatments and my last...

I had a series of 5 fraxel treatments and my last one was on aug. 14, 2009, about 3 and a half weeks ago. My skin is still bronzed in the area that was treated.

I am very happy with the way that the treatments smoothed out the scar. It has blended in and is much less noticable. However, I am still concerned about the bronzing that has not subsided from the treated area. I will not know if I it was worth it untill I see the final result.

I wanted to know if I should be worried and when most patients usually loose the bronze look? I try to wear sunglasses as often as possible because that covers the treated area. Is there anything else that i need to do? Is this permanent? One more thing, : ) my doctor said that i may be able to resume fraxel treatments after 3 or 4 months to gain further improvement on my scar. Is this safe and will it make me more prone to risks of fraxel? thank you
Hi, can I ask you what doctor you went to? I live in your area if you've had great results on your scars, I was wondering I might check out your doctor and see what he can do about my scarring ( acne scars).

I would recoment my doctor, he was very nice and did a nice job.