Endoscopic Brow Lift, the Limited Access Technique

Hey guys, There is a quote says "You get...

Hey guys, There is a quote says "You get what you pay for", and this is absolutely right. I live in Bahrain and recently I traveled to India to visit friends, I was interested to undergo an endoscopic brow-lift. My friends told me about a doctor, and he is good. Subsequently, I went to have a consultation with him. He told me that I will end up with a very tiny pair incisions in the temple areas in my scalp, and my brows will be raised up.

Ok after the surgery, my brows lifted, however after only two months they dropped again, and now I cannot wear my head short because of incisions!!!!. I did a hair graft to fill the scars, so I can at least shave my hair to the fourth level.

I really totally regret having the surgery in a cheap place. Even I won't consider doing anything that will leave a scar in the scalp, please guys just be careful. I totally regret doing this surgery, PLEASE DON'T DO IT!!!

Seven years later

Unfortunately, this comment was posted on 2009 while I was suffering from the scars. Now after 7 years, am nothing but glad with my result and also with my experience with Doctor Ashish. I have been recommended everyone to go and visit his clinic and undergo any type of plastic surgeries. This doctor is a trustworthy, very seasons. He knows his job. He is like a god on earth in this field. I voluntarily wrote this as a token of appreciation to everything he had done to me, as a doctor, as a man and as a friend.

Seven years later

Unfortunately, my first comment was posted on 2009 while I was suffering from the scars. Now after 7 years, am nothing but glad with my result and also with my experience with Doctor Ashish. I have been recommended everyone to go and visit his clinic and undergo any type of plastic surgeries. This doctor is a trustworthy, very seasons. He knows his job. He is like a god on earth in this field. I voluntarily wrote this as a token of appreciation to everything he had done to me, as a doctor, as a man and as a friend.

The best ever doctor in the world!