Endoscopic Brow Lift, the Limited Access Technique

Hey guys, There is a quote says "You get...

Hey guys, There is a quote says "You get what you pay for", and this is absolutely right. I live in Bahrain and recently I traveled to India to visit friends, I was interested to undergo an endoscopic brow-lift. My friends told me about a doctor, and he is good. Subsequently, I went to have a consultation with him. He told me that I will end up with a very tiny pair incisions in the temple areas in my scalp, and my brows will be raised up.

Ok after the surgery, my brows lifted, however after only two months they dropped again, and now I cannot wear my head short because of incisions!!!!. I did a hair graft to fill the scars, so I can at least shave my hair to the fourth level.

I really totally regret having the surgery in a cheap place. Even I won't consider doing anything that will leave a scar in the scalp, please guys just be careful. I totally regret doing this surgery, PLEASE DON'T DO IT!!!

Ashish Davalbkhta

He wasn't supportive postop the operation, and when the surgery failed he never answered my phone calls.

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in