First Time Using Perlane Around Nose and Mouth - So Far So Good

I am a 40 year old female and have used Botox...

I am a 40 year old female and have used Botox regularly since 28 but have never ventured down the filler path. I have always been told that I do not look my age and periodically when out with friends am actually still carded. However, this year I have gone through a very nasty divorce, the loss of one of my beloved Mastiffs, and more recently coping with an ill parent. Unfortunately, all of this stress, I feel, has taken a toll on my once youthful look.

After reading through countless reviews regarding all of the fillers offered I made the appointment with my dermatologist and we decided on Perlane for the folds around my nose and mouth. The procedure in itself was relatively painless due to the dental block. I could only afford one vial but am very pleased with the results thus far.

I have had minimal bruising and swelling and the redness only lasted maybe an hour after the procedure. I have scheduled another appointment to have the apples in my cheeks filled. I would definitely recommend Perlane and if you live south of Boston, I would strongly recommend my doctor because she is wonderful.

Boston Dermatologist

hi Lorraine, Who was your doctor; or someone you have heard is good in the area?

The doctor that I see is at {edited}. She is wonderful. I know several other people who have gone to Dr. B for cosmetic procedures and the results are fantastic. Good Luck!

Edited by Sharon: We've added your provider information to the review. Thanks!