Concerned with Smart Lipo Results on Lower Abdomen

I had smart lipo done mainly on my lower abdomen 6...

I had smart lipo done mainly on my lower abdomen 6.5 weeks ago...the doctor said 500cc's were taken out (I'm 5'8 150lbs).

The garment was really itchy for the first few weeks but eventually went away. Main concern here is that I still look the same almost 7 weeks after the surgery.

Updated Nov 17, 2009

7 weeks ago, I had smart lipo done mainly on my lower abdomen. I wore the compression garment two weeks straight and my abs looked great...my stomach was very flat. I then noticed that after I remove the garment, my stomach tends to look a little "poofy" and not as flat. I was wearing the garment at night so when I woke up in the morning, my stomach looked flat and nice but a few hours later, it would go back to looking how it did before. I met with my doctor yesterday and he said it is the result of swelling and that eventually, my stomach will look like it does with or without the garment but my concern is only 500 cc's were taken out and I don't even look/feel swollen...has anyone else had this same issue? I'm just afraid that I will only be satisfied with my stomach after I wear the garment.

After I took off the garment wearing it for 2 weeks straight, my lower abdomen looked great, completely flat but at the 6.5 week mark, my lower abdomen looks the same as it did before...I have noticed that when I wake up in the morning and take off the garment (I wear it only at night now) my stomach looks very flat but after a few hours, it goes back to looking poofy...not sure why that is?? I'm not bruised and I don't think I am swollen anymore but am very concerned that this may be the final result...any suggestions would be great..