Can't Smile After Mid Face Lift + V Y Plasty

Cons: long healing process extreme swelling mild...

cons: long healing process extreme swelling mild pain can't smile or eat properly at first (still cant smile right)

pros: its only been 4 weeks so i'm not sure but i def have defined facial structure than before.

why: wanted more defined jaw line

I have recently gotten a mid face lift + buckle fat removal + v y lip augmentation with fat injection. its been exactly 4 weeks today and i still have big concerns that worries me.

1. I still can NOT smile! when i do smile, i can only smile a little bit and my smile is extremely unnatural, my lips feel so tight, and i barely get a smile line. i look terrifying when i smile. when will i be able to smile normal? it has gotten a lil better, before i couldnt move my face at all...

2. when i got the v y plasty lip augmentation done, the space under my nose and above my lips is very swollen (i hope its just swollen..it feels very numb). it looks i have something put underneath it because it sticks out so much, making me look like ape-like almost. will this go down? i tend to have be sunken around the smile area and now it looks eve more obvious because my lips are sticking out.

1. when will i be able to smile normal? 2. when i got the v y plasty lip augmentation done, the space under my nose and above my lips is very swollen (i hope its just swollen..it feels very numb). it looks i have something put underneath it because it sticks out so much, making me look like ape-like almost. will this go down? please help me! i'm terrified im going to be like this forever!

i'm not sure, i need to wait a little longer to be healed..