Tried Two Mini Lifts Six Years Ago. Unhappy W/results.

My boss had just had a lot of work done and she...

My boss had just had a lot of work done and she looked greet which gave me the confidence to get rid of my jowls and the lines around eyes. Unfortunately, I did not go to her doctor.

6 years ago I had a mini face lift (the procedure was performed twice at that time). I also had 2 procedures performed on my eyes - upper and lower (lower were performed twice.

After the 2nd procedures, I was told by my doctor that the asymmetrical profile of my jaw would correct itself in time and the lump below the scar on the left eye would also disappear (he did inject the lump with steroids but nothing happened then). Although other people say they do not notice until I point them out, all I have seen in the mirror and in photos are these issues for all these years.

I have been too afraid and unable to afford to consult anyone but just found this site and had to ask if there is anything I can do to correct this or how I should proceed. Any advice would be appreciated. I loved my doctor but felt too scared to go back to him after everything that had happened. I live in the Ft. Worth, TX area.

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.