Dramatic Results Yet Natural Looking from a Facelift (Male, 54)

I'm very happy with the results of my face and...

I'm very happy with the results of my face and neck lift. This was a traditional full facelift. I had a lot of problems to address so the results are dramatic yet very natural looking. I had very little swelling and no bruising after the surgery and the incisons were so well hidden that I could go out in public a day after the procedure.

By the way, I'm a 54 yr. old male and as many of you know, male facelifts can be very tricky because of the tendency of more bleeding and the precision it takes to hide the incisions.

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

The doctor took meticulous care of me from start to finish.

Your doctor did a very good job and made the right decision to NOT raise the eyebrow and give you that silly SURPRISED look that most often happens. The gentle rejuvenation looks great. My compliments.
you look way younger. :)
Well, that is great and you look fantastic.
I had very little swelling and no bruising after the surgery and the incisons were so well hidden that I could go out in public a day after the procedure You must be kidding!!!!!!
It's true. I was out in public the day after my surgery. The only thing that was embarassing was that I had the drainage tube coming out of my head...but I had them take out three days after my surgery. I did have some swelling but no bruising. But the swelling was not noticable to anyone that I saw in public because they didn't know me. If you take a look at my one day post op pic that is the most swelling I had. The incisions were very well hid and very dicreet.
I have seen your photo on the "Make Me Heal" website. I am looking for HONEST answers. I wish to talk to everyday people who have had facelifts to see what their results are. When I see the same photos on several websites, it makes me wonder if doctors post pictures of the "best case" patients. Why do you have your photo on 2 sites that I know of?????
i posted on two different sites because I thought it would help people in their search for a P/S. I know I was helped by someone posting their pics online so I wanted to do the same. Please feel free to ask my any questions regarding my facelift. Believe me, I'm a real patient who just wants to help people in their search. Look forward to hearing from you and any questions that you might have.
You look great! Where are the incisions? I can't even see them.
I agree with everybody else. You look great!
wow what a difference! u look great :)