Unhappy About Bleph Under Eyes

I had a blepharoplasty done about 2 years ago to...

I had a blepharoplasty done about 2 years ago to reduce the saggy skin from under my eyes which I felt made me look much older than I felt. The procedure was done under local anaesthesia, which turned out to be very painful.

Although I had the standard post-op visits and applied the cold compresses etc., my face became quite swollen about a couple of weeks after surgery, and the swelling persisted for some months. The doctor actually had to remove the fluid (by injecting under the eyes). However, I still have some swelling under the eyes, (just on the cheekbones). The swelling is larger under the left eye than the right.

How can I eliminate the residual swelling under my eyes? I am particularly interested in finding out whether there is a non-invasive treatment that I can use.

Because I expected to see significant improvement to the way my eyes looked after surgery and they did not. Also, I felt that he was a bit distant in his manner

UNDER THE EYES: Is a general Anesthtic the "norm" for this procedure OR..........just a local.
We usually do lower lid surgery under sedation which makes it more comfortable. We use a CRNA to administer medication and our OR is accredited for the use of intravenous sedation. That is very important.