Dark Circles from Lower Eyelid Bleph on Olive Skin Tone

Had lower lid bleth, after 5 weeks I still have...

Had lower lid bleth, after 5 weeks I still have bruised dark circles due to damage. When will it go away, I have soft skin/Olive tone.

Dr. Work

just wanted to say the yellow and black and blue bruising was bad at first but all cleared up in about the first 2 weeks. If yours is ligering to long I would definetly consult the doctor.
I will. they say my skin is soft and I have tiny blood vessels.
Acually it has been a little over 4 months. they look pretty good. biggest problem I still have is the dark pigment and these little tiny pimples like, I dont know what they are but they are on the top of the incision line. they come and go but I hate them. I am usuing a lightener from the demotoligist. only for a week now so not real results yet. I wish I knew of a faster lightening agent that is safe to use on eyelids and something to get rid of the tiny bumps. any suggestions?
Wow, its been 4 months? I cant see a scar but my eye area skin is damaged but its only been 2 months. Ive always had dark circles but there darker now that his occured.
How long did it take you to clear up your eyes?
My eyes are still briused its clearing up some. Ive been using Vitamin K cream. I will go to the Doctors next week to check
are you using anything to help it? Can you tell me what you are experiencing or are your comments on here somewhere I could look? thanks so much.
Thank you for the comments, its clearing up very very slowly
I also have dark pigment on both sides of the incisions on both eyes. I went to my dermotoligist and she prescribed a lightening gel. Unfortunately she uses her own name on the products she sells so I cant tell you really what it is. Have only been using it for 3 days now. My surgery was done 4 months ago on my upper lids only. The only advise I could give you is to find a lightening product that is safe to use around your eye area. I think this is the only way to go unless you try some scar aid products but these made my eyes feel tight and lids got dry but may work better under the eyes in your case. Just try these and see what is best for you. hope this helps. good luck