Eyelift and Cheek Implants

This is how i look now:

Is there anything i can do to fix this?

"I'm updating my post: i'm recovering now for my new surgery for my eyes. And the result is wonderful. I also have an appointment with my ex surgeon. I hope that he will remove my cheek implant or what is left of it. It can be a scar tissue. Wish me luck.

Updated on Oct 10, 2009:

Is there anything i can do to fix this?Updated on 22 Nov 2010:Hello i had an eyelift surgery in Sweden and cheek implants i was not satisfied at all the plastic surgeont had to remove the implants but still i feel my cheeks are still large and my eyes look vey small and my face very big 8cheeks).The lower eyelids look very weird to me this is now how i looked before i feel depressed.I did this to improve my cheeks structure i had low cheeks my friends advised me to do it it looked good on her. Eye lift surgery i did i wanted my eyes to look nicer.The cons is that it ruined my face both operations. It also ruined my trust in plastic surgeons.This is how i look now:

Hello i had an eyelift surgery in Sweden and cheek...

No i do not like the result

I also had a female surgeon in Sweden (maybe the same one!) and I was very happy with her. I had face lift, and loved her conservative approach. She only suggested what really needed to be done, not more or less. I would go back to her if I were you, and see if she can fix your problem.
I was considering eyelid surgery and came across your photos. I wanted to let you know that I think you are still a beautiful woman.
Hello, Yes, I can see how beautiful you look. You are still attractive and should give this some time. However, I know how you feel. I had surgery 8 years ago and it has gotten worse over time, not better. By the way, I had a Female plastic surgeon. So the difference between a skilled,experienced surgeon and aggressive non skilled surgeon is not Gender. I do agree there are more unskilled plastic Surgeons out here than should be. And yes,we all know it is a very lucrative business.Some charge more than others,and it has nothing to do with qualifications,skill, or experience. Plastic Surgery and cosmetics in general are very high marketed areas.But, it's us woman/men that keep it that way,in our quest to stay young and beautiful.That's why my message is "do your homework" before engaging into plastic surgery. It can change your life to a negative, and leave you deformed in appearance.There are more horror stories on here,than should be. I am sorry you had to experience this negative surgery at such a young age. I am older and yet it tests your trust in all medical professionals.If it helps at all,I think your cheeks look fine, and again time maybe needed.You never mentioned when this surgery was performed.Your eyes? It is hard to tell from the before picture, since your looking at the ground. They too, may change and look better with time.Good luck to you and I hope everything heals to your liking.
tried i dunno how to post a photo here i added one on my profile this is how i looked before regards
Here is my photo before any surgery i didnot need any surgery actually. Anyway i know i had makeup on and in a celebration. I want to tell everyone here to not trust plastic surgeonts they only want money most of them. I met one honest and sincere plastic surgeont and it was a female plastic surgeont in Sweden when she saw me the first time she said she will not do anything to my face because if she does she will not be able to sleep at night and i didnot believe her instead i believed the other plastic surgeonts and they were males this is the truth i dunno if this means males like more money then women but this is how it worked for me. I advise all the females around the world not to do any plastic surgery uf their face is fine do not listen to anyone! i was a very happy person before now i don't like plastic surgeonts at all! i despise them! regards to all the females and only listen to yourself!
I can post a before photo ofcourse i had makeup on and in a celebration i will find it and post it here.
It is hard to make a comment without knowing what you looked like before. Maybe you might want to post a before photo too?