Eyelift and Cheek Implants

This is how i look now:

Is there anything i can do to fix this?

"I'm updating my post: i'm recovering now for my new surgery for my eyes. And the result is wonderful. I also have an appointment with my ex surgeon. I hope that he will remove my cheek implant or what is left of it. It can be a scar tissue. Wish me luck.

Updated on Oct 10, 2009:

Is there anything i can do to fix this?Updated on 22 Nov 2010:Hello i had an eyelift surgery in Sweden and cheek implants i was not satisfied at all the plastic surgeont had to remove the implants but still i feel my cheeks are still large and my eyes look vey small and my face very big 8cheeks).The lower eyelids look very weird to me this is now how i looked before i feel depressed.I did this to improve my cheeks structure i had low cheeks my friends advised me to do it it looked good on her. Eye lift surgery i did i wanted my eyes to look nicer.The cons is that it ruined my face both operations. It also ruined my trust in plastic surgeons.This is how i look now:

Hello i had an eyelift surgery in Sweden and cheek...

No i do not like the result