Eyelid Surgery Changed the Shape of my Eyes

I had upper and lower eyelid surgery and a bump...

I had upper and lower eyelid surgery and a bump removed from my nose. I would not do it again. I have not been happy with the results. The procedure and recovery were ok, but the result (after 6 months) is not what I anticipated. It did not improve my appearance; I believe it made me look worse.

I had upper and lower eyelid surgey and it changed the shape of my eyes, and they often look sunken. I had almond-shaped eyes before, and now they are unnaturally round. It looks like I have a deadpan stare - no sparkle in my eyes anymore. I will see my doctor about this, but wondering if anyone knows if there is any chance that this can be corrected. I will send before and after photos if anyone is interested in seeing the result. Thanks for any info you can provide.
No pictures of before and after? How did it turned out?
So sorry..I had the exact same experience 12 months ago. It has not gotten better for me. What about you? Any suggestions?
A picture will be very helpful.Canthal procedures( pexy vs plasty) could help to change the post operative changes in the eye lids. Best,hs