So Glad I Finally Had a Lower Lid Blepharoplasty!

I had a tremendous amount of fat under my eyes. I...

I had a tremendous amount of fat under my eyes. I always looked so very tired and avoided family photos and such.

After talking with 3 different doctors, I chose one I felt good about and had a lower lid transconjunctival blepharoplaty 4 days ago. I have only moderate swelling and no bruising.

I am very happy with the results so far. I highly recommend researching the process, talking with a few doctors, and checking their license and reviews. Make sure your doctor is an Ocuplastic Surgeon. I would see a plastic surgeon for all other procedures EXCEPT the eys. I would do this again!

I went with a doctor that did no advertising; the good ones don't need to becuase they have so much referral business.

Impressing. May I have the contact info of this surgeon? Thx.
Are you still satisfied with the results? If so, I can have he name of your surgeon? Thank you.
Serveral people want to know who the surgeon was.. Realself.com could really improve itself if it made it a requirement to 'name' the surgeon otherwise very litttle value here.
I would also LOVE to know the name of the surgeon. I'm in L.A. and more than thrilled to travel to Orange County for a skilled surgeon. I only need the lower lids. If the name can't be shared, maybe there's someone out there who has had an equally terrific result and can refer a doc who's in the L.A., Beverly Hills, or San Fernando Valley area.....BTW,,the cost was also VERY FAIR!

Check out our Los Angeles eyelid surgeon directory and scroll to the bottom. You can read all of the bleph recommendations from LA-area RealSelfers.

Hope this helps!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR RESPONDING......I'll let you know what I come up with. If you have any personal knowledge/experience relating to a particular surgeon, send it my way, ok? Thanks again.
hello can you please give me the name of the surgeon thank you so much also what city is he in thanks again
I love happy endings. Could you tell me who you surgeon was?