Results Not What I Expected - 2 Different Eyes

I'm 7wks post lower transconjuctival bleph with...

I'm 7wks post lower transconjuctival bleph with co2 and not happy at the results. One eye seems to have had too much fat taken from the temporal area and there seems to be nothing left there. It's hollow and side view is almost skeleton like. This eye bruised like crazy but all swelling and bruising gone now. The nasal area seems hollowed also but not as much, in between looks fair. The other eye is bulged with what seems to be a fat pad from the nasal to middle eye but the temporal area seems not to have been effected by any hollowness. It still has the rounded baggy appearance only smaller than before the surgery. The eyes feel different when blinking I guess because the baggy eye feels heavier. There is no pain per se, only a bit of aching on the baggy eye that comes and goes. This eye hardly had any bruising but swelled much more - nearly shut.

Neither eye has a smooth transition from eye to cheeck area, it is well defined in each eye but more pronounced in the baggy eye. Is this going to correct-is it possible one eye is still swollen? If needed can the excess fat from one eye be grafted to the other in the hollow areas? How long do I wait for a revision if all swelling is gone? I told no one about my bleph but have been asked 2 times what happened to my eyes? So I know this is noticable and even more so with glasses. I didn't expect perfection (it would have been nice) but I did expect that my eyes would look as close as possible to the same.

I went to a top surgeon, listed in the Castle Connelly Medical list so I am quite taken aback by the results. All my post op visits went fine but never any after pics (maybe because still bruised and swelling?)and I didn't think to ask. I'm a bit nervous about going back and telling this doc I'm not happy and I suspect I will be charged for any additional revision or work needed in which case I will have to live with this because I am not willing to shell out more money for any more cosmetic work that doen't work. Now the money I had set aside for all this cosmetic work is gone and there is nothing but 2 different eyes to show for it. Have had 4 fraxels last year with absolutely no difference, different doc. Laser hair removal didn't work either.

Have heavy eye bags. Don't have any pros yet as the eyes look different from each other and not happy with either one of them at the moment. Staff and facility were good.

Neither eye has a smooth transition from eye to cheeck area, it is well defined in each eye but more pronounced in the baggy eye. Is this going to correct-is it possible one eye is still swollen? If needed can the excess fat from one eye be grafted to the other in the hollow areas? How long do I wait for a revision if all swelling is gone? I told no one about my bleph but have been asked 2 times what happened to my eyes? I made an appt to go back and be looked at. Is there anything I should be looking for as far as swelling or how I can tell the difference if it's fat? or ask the ps?

Eyes look different from each other.

hey Eric i'm looking forward to getting the Madame Butterfly Procedure because my lower eyelids are down and i can see white below the coloring of my eye. I was curious if that's what you got done and how much was it? And how long does it take to heal. Btw if you will can you add me on facebook to chat about it. Thank you levi.henderson.71
Hello I know this is an old thread but I am desperate for a good surgery to do my revision. I had a botched lower bleph and severe lower lid retraction, rounded eyes, scleral show. I don't know who best to go with.. I have e few names but they all have good and bad reviews.. Dr Shorr, Dr Steinsapir, Dr Groth, Dr Zoumalan and Dr Massry. Eric12 can you tell me how bad your eyes were before mr shorr fixed them?
Hi Steph did u happen to find some oculoplastic surgeon to fix or do a revision on ur eyelids?
I am a newcomer to this interesting post, but I was just wondering if there are any updates? I am interested in seeing Dr. Shorr myself to correct a hollowed out, rounded upper blepharoplasty done years ago.
Please don't stop just at Dr. Shorr. I recommend you visit Kami Parsa, MD; and Dr. Jonathan Hoenig. Dr. Shorr did my revision many years ago, and I need another revision.
have you heard of Dr Norman Shorr he is a doctor who knows of a new procedure named madame butterfly i dont know how well it works. I have been trying to find out because i would like to have it done my eyes are also round and i heard he makes your eyes almond shape again.
Hi Eric, did you have the Madame butterfly procedure in the end? I too have dreadful results from a botched lower bleph and am looking in to having that procedure done.
My eyes are worst than yours. I have two different eye sizes and shape. My top half of my face have scars from my eyelid surgery. This doctor used me for some kind of facial experiment. I noticed he know advertised as an eye doctor that also do facial surgeries. Back then he was just an eye doctor claiming to be an oculoplastic surgeons. Little did I know back then that doctors can lie about their experience and experiment on people's face. At 27, my eyes looked like I am in my 70's He gave me so much scars on my creases and everywhere else and stitched me up exremely tight. He stiched me up above on my eyebrows and above my eyebrows and to the the sides of each of my eyes. I wish I can met you in person to so it to you cuz you will see that all the scars are cuzed by the same idiot. All the scars are traced back to my eye area which trace back to my eyelid surgery. All the scars are connected.
hi i dont know when you posted this, but i would also like to see you in person my surgery is scheduled for November. please lets be in touch.
How long has it been since your surgery. which doctor did you go with? Was it the same one that i mentioned Dr Norman Shorr in Beverly Hills, Ca. He also stitches your eye to your eyebrow, but he only does this when your lower lid is pulled downward. That is how mine looks. Is your bottom eyelid pulled away from the white of your eye. Please answer me as soon as you read this.
Hi we have not talked for a while. Well, I got my surgery done back in Dec last year, so far it looks good. The doctor had to lift my cheek and fix the top of my eye. Im very pleased with the results my eyes are beginning to look normal now just very swollen. I dont remember if i told you my doctors name. The doctors name is Dr Norman Shorr in California.