Results Not What I Expected - 2 Different Eyes

I'm 7wks post lower transconjuctival bleph with...

I'm 7wks post lower transconjuctival bleph with co2 and not happy at the results. One eye seems to have had too much fat taken from the temporal area and there seems to be nothing left there. It's hollow and side view is almost skeleton like. This eye bruised like crazy but all swelling and bruising gone now. The nasal area seems hollowed also but not as much, in between looks fair. The other eye is bulged with what seems to be a fat pad from the nasal to middle eye but the temporal area seems not to have been effected by any hollowness. It still has the rounded baggy appearance only smaller than before the surgery. The eyes feel different when blinking I guess because the baggy eye feels heavier. There is no pain per se, only a bit of aching on the baggy eye that comes and goes. This eye hardly had any bruising but swelled much more - nearly shut.

Neither eye has a smooth transition from eye to cheeck area, it is well defined in each eye but more pronounced in the baggy eye. Is this going to correct-is it possible one eye is still swollen? If needed can the excess fat from one eye be grafted to the other in the hollow areas? How long do I wait for a revision if all swelling is gone? I told no one about my bleph but have been asked 2 times what happened to my eyes? So I know this is noticable and even more so with glasses. I didn't expect perfection (it would have been nice) but I did expect that my eyes would look as close as possible to the same.

I went to a top surgeon, listed in the Castle Connelly Medical list so I am quite taken aback by the results. All my post op visits went fine but never any after pics (maybe because still bruised and swelling?)and I didn't think to ask. I'm a bit nervous about going back and telling this doc I'm not happy and I suspect I will be charged for any additional revision or work needed in which case I will have to live with this because I am not willing to shell out more money for any more cosmetic work that doen't work. Now the money I had set aside for all this cosmetic work is gone and there is nothing but 2 different eyes to show for it. Have had 4 fraxels last year with absolutely no difference, different doc. Laser hair removal didn't work either.

Have heavy eye bags. Don't have any pros yet as the eyes look different from each other and not happy with either one of them at the moment. Staff and facility were good.

Neither eye has a smooth transition from eye to cheeck area, it is well defined in each eye but more pronounced in the baggy eye. Is this going to correct-is it possible one eye is still swollen? If needed can the excess fat from one eye be grafted to the other in the hollow areas? How long do I wait for a revision if all swelling is gone? I told no one about my bleph but have been asked 2 times what happened to my eyes? I made an appt to go back and be looked at. Is there anything I should be looking for as far as swelling or how I can tell the difference if it's fat? or ask the ps?
hey Eric i'm looking forward to getting the Madame Butterfly Procedure because my lower eyelids are down and i can see white below the coloring of my eye. I was curious if that's what you got done and how much was it? And how long does it take to heal. Btw if you will can you add me on facebook to chat about it. Thank you levi.henderson.71
Hello I know this is an old thread but I am desperate for a good surgery to do my revision. I had a botched lower bleph and severe lower lid retraction, rounded eyes, scleral show. I don't know who best to go with.. I have e few names but they all have good and bad reviews.. Dr Shorr, Dr Steinsapir, Dr Groth, Dr Zoumalan and Dr Massry. Eric12 can you tell me how bad your eyes were before mr shorr fixed them?
Hi Steph did u happen to find some oculoplastic surgeon to fix or do a revision on ur eyelids?

Eyes look different from each other.