Evolence Bad Experience (Nasolabial Folds)... So Worried!!

Ughh...I am so scared. Had two syringes of...

Ughh...I am so scared. Had two syringes of Evolence injected 4 days ago (nasolabial folds) and I have a hard bumpy line on one side with redness and the other side looks maybe 25% better but with red bumps...and it still hurts. I am feeling very disappointed and worried that those bumps and lumps will stay...I don't look better at all!!!

There never go away on there own. Surgical removal is your only hope. I have been dealing with lumps and bumps for almost two years since my botched evolence injections. I've had two surgeries for the removal of the bumps under eye area with only a 60% improvement. My PS would not attempt to remove the one by nose in fear it would leave deep scaring and it's very noticeable. For details see my thread.
I had evolence 19 months ago and am left with horrific lumps underneath my eyes and i hate it as after numerous visits to plastic surgeons and nurse practitioners nobody seems to have an answer as to how to get rid of them...I feel as though they will be here forever as that is the way it is looking!!! does anybody know how or if the will ever go please i am desperate
The real reason J and J stop marketing this product is that there are too many poorly trained physicians out there injecting this product with the same technique as Restylane or Juvederm. You simply cannot do that and achieve an excellent result.
Well...I went BACK to the dermatologist because I was so unhappy with the results 8 weeks later. He injected Juvederm free of charge to help correct those horrible lumpy areas but stayed clear of acknowledging mistakes on his part (not massaging the area at all after Evolence). This time a nurse massaged HARD for about 5 minutes and I am pleased with the result. Juvederm seems to be a more malleable material but what do I know? I know that there had to be other reasons why Evolence was taken off market!
Hasn't evolence been withdrawn from the market???
yes, it was withdrawn from the market a week after Thanksgiving. Johnson & Johnson claim it was due to the economy, not due to the product itself.
Did your doctor massage the area as he/she was injecting? This is a vital technique when working with this product since it is a collagen. You may also want to massage it yourself and perhaps that might help the lumps smooth out a bit. My doctor advised me to give it 10 days. If you don't see improvement within that time frame you should contact your doctor.