Botox, Juvederm & Evolence for Facial Lines and Cheek Hollows

I went in for the educators discount and consult...

I went in for the educators discount and consult and walked out a younger looking me.

I had some hollowing in my cheekbones and slight marionette lines starting around my mouth with lines above my upper lip. I thought I would inquire about about fillers for the cheeks. The PA that did my consult recommended Juvederm for the cheek hollowing and Evolence for the marionette lines. She also suggested Botox for glabellar elevens. I didn't think I could afford all she was recommending but when she did the math offering a 35% educators discount, I jumped at the reduced rate and as an added bonus found that Evolence was offering mail in rebate.

She started with the Botox which I have had in the past and love! I have a natural scowl look on my face that is completely erased with Botox. She then did the Juvederm on my cheeks. Which I also love, I had it put in my nasiolabial folds almost 2 years ago and its still there.

Next was the Evolence in the marionette area.I was numbed up prior to but it still stung a bit. She kept ice on the area before and after. I have a large purple bruise (about the size of a quarter) on one area were the Evolence was injected. This was also the area that required the most massaging. The lump and bump feedback had me leery of trying the Evolence but the result are smooth and natural looking. I'm very please, I wish I hadn't waited! It firmly believe that results are dependent on the administration technique.

Murfreesboro Dermatology Aesthetics Center

Provider was skilled in application, took my concerns seriously and did not try to over sale. When I declined a service she moved on. I felt respected and received a great deal.

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.