Evolence Breeze for Undereye Smile Lines

I was taken in by the nurse who said evolence...

i was taken in by the nurse who said evolence breeze was smooth and would camoflage lines i had under eyes when smiled so that is why i tried it.

charged me £600.00 and 1 year later i still have lumps and bumps under eyes. i look a mess and she will not help neither refund or disolve.

can anyone help?

Does anyone know how I can get rid of evolence breeze which was injected under eyes over a year ago which has left me with lumps and bumps under eyes and nurse who injected it will not help?

i have been left with lumps and bumps and even after 1 year still have same lumps and bumps terrible

I had the same problem...the evolence breeze Rep got involved and connected me with a plastic surgeon who uses a large gage needle to asparate the lump. It has improved a lot and has pancaked quite a bit. It is much better than it was. He has done this twice now and I have another appointment in two weeks from now to see if he should asparate once more. If you are interest I can keep you posted. P.S. He assures me that the product will dissolve on it's own in time. Just not as quickly as we want.
Hi I am so pleased someone is getting somewhere with this dreadfull stuff, I have now had lumps for 2 years now and it is still horrible nothing I do seems to mask it I too have seen yet another plastic surgeon who is unwilling to do anything as it could make matters worse I have this horrible feeling this is for life please keep me informed as to your treatment as this could be my only hope now thankyou Sonya
Wow!!! I hope that someone will find a solution for us all.. Sorry I ever thought I needed any of this stuff now... I will not allow anyone to inject me with anything ever again! Also...the doc who did this said he wants to do FX treatments for 450 dollars a session!!! and he doesnt know if will work or not...dont think ill try that just yet..he already tried to take it out with a needle and all that did was give me a black eye for a week. good luck to you ! i will post if i get something that works.
Hi; I have the same problem from the evolence. It was performed two years ago. The only thing you can do if buy a coverup cream to try and distract the bumps. It does not go away. A medical doctor told me that if I ever have a bleth. he could try and remove it then.
i just looked at comment from plastic surgeons/docs who apparently thought this would go away on its on in 12 months...amazing...are you going to have the other surgery...did your bumps get any better with time? so sorry ...
No the nurse who administered them wants nothing to do with it, and no one else can seem to help because no many people know much about this substance or how to remove it I am sick of it
i understand being sick of it...im just finding out that this isnt going to go away as ive been told for almost a year!!!
have you gotten any assistance with your evolence? i too am having lumps after 8 months. thanks
Hi, I am getting nowhere at all went to see another plastic surgeon and doesnt know how to remove it I am fed up it has now been 16 MONTHS!, I feel like getting someone to administer this horrible stuff under the eyes of nurse who done this to me she is one nasty person took my money and wants nothing to do with it I also feel like it looks worse every time I see myself I could scream it is so depressing! I do not know of anyone else in Uk who has this problem, please let me know how you are getting on.