Evolence Awful on Mouth Lines... Lumps & Bruises Even 6 Months After

I usually had Restylane in lines on either side of...

I usually had Restylane in lines on either side of my mouth with excellent results. Used Evolence approx 6 months ago and was horrified by the awful bruising (despite lots of arnica prior to and stopping all blood thinners)...lasted at each injection site for 10 days!

As if that were not bad enough the pain was awful despite nerve block. But the worst is the fact that I have (even 6 months after injections) small lumps at corner of one side of my mouth (look like under-skin pimples)...and the actual filled areas have left noticible filler lines and broken blue veins. The veins appear as shadows now and make the area look more noticable now than before.

Please - stay away from Evolence and stick with Restylane if you must use filler.

PS - My Dr is a well-respected plastic surgeon but had only been using the product for few months in his practice at the time I tried it. Prior to that he did a great job with my Restylane

This plastic surgeon is good at other things -I just think Evolence is just too new a product to have been practiced with sufficiently.