Electrolysis is DEFINITELY the Best PERMANENT Hair Removal Choice! - Elgin, IL

I had electrolysis on my chin 20 years ago when I...

I had electrolysis on my chin 20 years ago when I developed an excess hair problem after the birth of my son.

It was absolutely the best thing I've ever done for myself. I am still hair-free today. It was VERY cost effective. It is NOT more expensive than laser as some people might have one believe. And the treatments were very comfortable for me. I also learned from my doctor that when the follicle is sealed up with electrolysis that the sebaceous (oil) gland is too since it is found inside the follicle, and I know longer have oily skin or acne as a result of this positive side effect. I would absolutely recommend electrolysis to anyone.

I did some research on the Food and Drug Administration's website and electrolysis is the only method of hair removal that the FDA recognizes as being both safe and 100% PERMANENT. The FDA website says that laser produces permanent REDUCTION, but not permanent REMOVAL. Laser companies will not tell you this.

If you have an embarrassing hair problem, electrolysis is the way to go, hands down.

Very thorough, knowledgeable and up to date on current technology. Compassion, caring, professional and keeps all client information totally confidential.