Perlanve Vs Radiesse for Nasolabial Folds?

I just went in for nasolabial fold fillers...and...

I just went in for nasolabial fold fillers...and asked the nurse which would be the best choice between Perlane, Radiesse and Juvederm. She said Perlane, and used 1 1/2 tubes (I had to pay for 2)... but after doing research I think she pushed me into Perlane to get rid of it as Radiesse is a much better longer lasting filler. Am I right?

Which is the best for the money for naso labial folds - 2 tubes of 1ml Perlane or 1 tube of 1.5ml Radiesse?
My research with valid websites indicates that Radiesse is one of the longer lasting fillers. Given that information, each medical provider albeit nurse, NP, PA or dr, has their own personal opinion. The success or failure of the fillers relies heavily on the expertise of the provider AND which filler is used for which area of the face and the severity of the wrinkle or crease. I suggest that if anyone is considering the injections, ask around to those who have had it done getting their feedback, meet with the provider if they will give a free consultation (most won't), check out the before and after photos, and do lots and lots of research.

Very skilled but pushed me into wrong filler I think....to make more $$ from me.