Dysport Not As Good As Botox - 5 Days of Lift Before Wrinkles Returned

My med-spa had a special with 50 units free...

My med-spa had a special with 50 units free Dysport with a Restalyn treatment. I purchased an additional 50 units for forehead.

I did get a brow lift, but it lasted about 5 days; on the 6th day I had more around the eye wrinkles than before. There was no change in my forehead wrinkles.

IMHO, Dysport is not as effective as Botox and a huge waste of money.

Derm-FX

pushed Dysport as lasting longer than Botox, not true.

Botox seems to work better. For me, it lasts for 3 months. I gave Dysport a try and it lasted for only 6 weeks. I tried it again but with a different technician and in greater quantity and again it lasted for only 6 weeks. Very disappointed! I wanted Dysport to work for me because the onset is much quicker. For me, Botox takes 10+ days to see the effects. Dysport takes about 3 days. I love the result I get with Dysport but with it lasting for only 6 weeks, I'm definitely going back to Botox.
I dont like it either. Been getting Botox for years for frown lines and to lift the brows. This time the doc asked me to try the Dysport because of a $75 mail-in rebate. I do trust the doc and his technique of injecting cause he's been doing the Botox on me eversince I started. The Dysport does not work for me! My brows arent raised and I feel they're drooping. There is also only a small correction on the frown line. Dysport is a "not so cheap" immitation if you ask me. Next time I'm going back for the Botox!!!
I have heard that it doesn't last as long but a few days isn't right. I've tried both and definitely prefer Botox. It lasts longer for me and takes effect sooner...
Sorry to hear. It does not seem likely that if the Botox/ Dysport starts to work it will suddenly stop in a few days. This part of you explanation of adverse effects does not sound possible. However what is possible is if too little product was used, then the effects may not start to occur at all or acessory/ adjacent muscles may compensate for correction. Increased lines around eyes are injector specific (poor technique by technician) Return and have the correct amount of Dysport injected if you feel confident in they service. PA Clarke, NYC
Was this done at DermaFx?