This Product is Worthless (Forehead) - Scottsdale, AZ

I tried Dysport the first time and it was...

I tried Dysport the first time and it was initially fast acting but lasted less than a month. I went back and they gave me two to three times as many units. I swear it has been ONE MONTH and it is literally completely gone.

I also noticed that it doesn't smooth your forehead like botox. It created vertical lines and weird pulling. I have heard that dysport has been available in Europe for many years and it is not very popular.

I am getting botox tomorrow... just one month after my boat load of dysport injections. $665.00 dollars down the tube! Unless you have perfect skin I DON'T recommend it.

I got fillers, dysport, dermaplaining and retin A in the last six months...I have never looked worse for the wear. I have huge lumps on my left cheek. Hate it!

It is more likely your poor results are due to an inexperienced injector. I have tried both an prefer the Dysport over Botox because the onset is quick, it goes further and lasts longer provided your injector KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING. Simply stated, you cannot inject Dysport the same as Botox because it is diluted and spreads further, which is what causes the eyelid droop. I have had this issue, one time, it resolved in a month and once the effects wear off your face DOES return to it's previous state. Do not believe the scare hype from those who had bad experiences or paid less/got what they paid for from some fly by night med spa. Go to someone who has vast experience. That is what makes all the difference.

It is the Dysport...my face never went back just gets worse :(
Yeah, if you want to look uglier and older just have Dysport injected into your face.....And NO your face "doesn't go back" to the way it was :(
I wish I had read these before i had my forhead done. I hate it! Now my eyebrows and eyelids droop. I have a bruise that does not seem to be going away. So much for looking better during the holiday parties! I can't squint in the sun. I can only pray the effects are gone in a month instead of 3!
Sorry to hear it...my face is practically deformed from it
After recently spending $550. on Dysport, I am not very happy. There weren't any bad side effects- or effects much at all. This is the 2nd time I've received it and the 1st results barely lasted 2 months. This time, I can't tell much of a difference at all. It has been a HUGE waste of money ($925. altogether- in 4 mos.) If I decide to do it ever again... I'll go with the Botox.
I can only hope mine only lasts a month! I have had so many side effects from Dysport! I as the others said would wait to get the botox. Seems like too much to put in your body.
I've been getting botox and wanted to try this European product. Where did you go for the injections so I can avoid THAT place. It probably was the actual injection sites that were incorrect.
Please only use Botox never use Dysport it is dangerous
One comment I would have is as follows: in patients that have received botox or dysport to the horizontal forehead lines without treating the vertical lines (11's), a recruitment of muscle activity can occur which leads to a weird vertical pull in the central brow. I would find out where you were injected (exactly). I hope this helps.
I would like to know more about your comment....
Have you ever thought it might be the administrator of the product versus the product alone?
Exactly.
Are you sure about the botox? I have heard that you should wait for at least six months after dysport before having botox. Maybe you should seek a medical opinion on this before getting botox? Personally I think you should just wait until it all goes away (filler, dysport, etc) and start all over again. Clearly something has gone wrong but you have had so many things done at once it is really hard to tell which one is the problem. I am "waiting it out" at the moment from a horror botox result. It is really hard but sometimes the best thing to do is nothing at all and let time do its work to fix it all. Hang in there! We all know how you feel. Cheers