Botox & Dysport Combo - Great for Forehead

I did a combo of botox and dysport 5 days ago. So...

I did a combo of botox and dysport 5 days ago. So far, I'm very happy with both. I chose dysport for the forehead area only because of concerns about spreading. The same evening, I felt weakness in the forehead. By the next morning the area injected with dysport was wrinkle free. I did have a killer headache the following day, but it was gone by the evening.

I chose botox for the glabella and crows feet areas. I started to see results for those on the third day. I'm still seeing daily improvements in those two areas.

I can say for certain that dysport did take faster for me than botox. I'm still leery of using it all over until its been out a little longer.

I can't BELIEVE your Practioner injected you with both products days apart!!!! The enclosure with DYSPORT......warns "should NOT be injected within 30 days of using a competing product". Many of these Practioners are really loose with these procedures. DYSPORT is so new in the USA I would NOT want to be the 1st to experiment.....not in our letigious society.
As stated in my review, dysport was injected in my forehead only. Botox was injected in the crows feet and glabella areas. I had both procedures at the same time, in different areas. My practitioner did nothing wrong by treating separate previously un-injected areas with different products. Please read review for clarification. I stand by my original review. It's been just over a month and the results are still fantastic. I'm wrinkle-free in all treated areas.
To clarify DYSPORT's directives: Advises no more than 1 TOXIN injected into the body 30 days apart. What area into the body the toxin is injected, is not the issue in the DYSPORT enclosure.
Laser Perfect Medspa

well informed and took time to answer questions, no problems so far