Concerns, Still VERY Early in Healing Process

I had a revision rhinoplasty performed two months...

I had a revision rhinoplasty performed two months ago. My doctor, who is very reputable, said the procedure was complicated taking longer than anticipated. The bridge of my nose was narrowed, the tip shortened and some loose cartilage in the tip rebuilt.

While I know it is still VERY early in the healing process, I am concerned because the tip of my nose seems longer and still quite bulbous, with the collumella hanging a bit (basically I hate my profile, more so than before the surgery). Is it possible that the tip can still retract upward and in a bit while healing?

hi i had my third revision and i was wondering if you saw changes in your nose after 7 months? Also if you could explain how you coped with the anxiety!
please & thanks!
I'm so sorry to hear that...I feel for you wholeheartedly. I hope that in time we will both see the results we expected. Even though I've heard numerous times that it takes a good year for the nose tip to settle down, I just can't imagine my nose changing enough to where I'm going to be completely happy with it...time will tell I guess. (The answer to your question is "i").
We really are in the same boat (and perhaps somewhat comforting to know that we don't have the same doctor as the 2nd letter of mine's last name is z). I went a week ago for a check up and was told there is a 50/50 chance I will need another revision to achieve the look I am hoping for (which at this point I'd just be happy with it looking better than before I had the revision). My regular doctor has prescribed anti-depressants for me to get through the next 6 months (something I've never done). My nose somehow seems to look worse each month (tip too long and wide and bridge uneven and too narrow). I wish the best for you--hopefully yours will improve for the better. Be well. :]
dear nervous nellie, how did the anti-depressants work for you? any side effects? I am considering same for me. I have seen two docs and the second says they may help me. would appreciate any insight since you are now a few months past your procedure. thanks!
I have a very similar problem and my doctor is in Beverly Hills as well...hmmmm. Anxious to see the replies you get...I'm in the same boat as you.
VERY interested to know who your surgeon was. Maybe let me know the 2nd letter in his last name? :) I am 5 months post op and still missing my old nose...SO depressed all the time I ever did this.
Hey, I'm in the same boat. Every time when I see a photo of my old nose OR a reflection of my new nose - I became depressed.