Did I Lose Weight??? Nah, Just Got a Fantastic Facelift!

AsI got older, my jowls were getting deeper and my...

AsI got older, my jowls were getting deeper and my chins were multiplying at an alarming rate.

I started researching facelifts in earnest. Price was a concern but results trumped price. I am located 15-minutes from Beverly Hills with easy access to 91210 doctors. I narrowed my search to a renown Beverly Hills doctor and one highly recommended by another doctor. Consultations with both were excellent, but I was still not comfortable with scheduling a procedure until I met with Dr. H. His experience, expertise, and personal approach were the deciding factor in scheduling my procedure. "Twighlight" anesthetice was used, which for me was easier to tolerate and was a faster recovery.

The results are better than I ever anticipated. No pain pills were needed; the most challenging was waiting for the swelling and bruising to disappear, which took less than 3 weeks.

The reaction has been mind blowing... most people who haven't seen me for a while think I've lost weight. Strangers are shocked when I say I've had a facelift... my results are VERY natural. On a recent trip abroad, the Customs agent looked at our passports and asked who was the Mother and who was the daughter (my daughter was 28 at the time).

The aftercare I receive is excellent. Without hesitation, I highly recommend Dr. H. Check out his credentials, experience and results. Seriously, you'll love Dr. H.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Board certified, credentials, his vast experience and my results are are why I highly recommend my Dr.

Hi Pearlgirl and Kazzy - the doctor's name is shown above the review. Click on his name for full contact details.
I would also like the name of Dr H I am shopping for a doctor :0 Thanks
Hi, what is the name of the Dr in BH? I live nearby and I am afraid of total anesthesia, so I think twilight is better. Thanks
Hi, Does Dr H work in Santa Barbara also.
I don't represent Dr. Hoenig so for this question, I suggest you contact him. Here's the phone number (310) 247-3777. You may want to consider an in-person consultation. Kind regards.

You can also contact Dr. Hoenig through his RealSelf profile: Jonathan Hoenig, MD

I had an endoscopic brow lift, a mid face lift and my neck tightened. So I would say I had three procedures. Hope this answers the question... I don't really know the technical terms of what was done. Take care!
Hi Good to know that you are happy. Can you let us know what kind of facelift you had? thanks